- The looks are usually minimal and very easy to wear. A little oversized but in the best way possible.
- There are usually fun details like pockets, zippers, and/or belts.
- The looks are either khaki or military green, which Pantone one named the color of the year, so I’d say, this color is here to stay.
- This look is more basic but its fun to dress up with a pop in your accessories.
- This style has been on the runways going on 4 years now. (i don’t know that its going anywhere)
- The look is usually relaxed and comfortable.
I love all looks that have a utilitarian vibe. Usually this style includes anything that has a military uniform or menswear vibe. Cargo pants, trench coats, utility jackets, jumpsuits, bomber jackets and military shirts all fall under this category. Below is further reason why I love this look and you should embrace it too!